Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone have any success getting Pluto to work wit

From: Ed Troy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone have any success getting Pluto to work with WBFM?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 12:41:22 -0500

Hi,
Thanks for the file! I am beginning to think that I have something wrong with my Pluto since that does not work, either. I just get noise out. I am going to try it on another pc later. I am running Ubuntu 17.04 under VMWare since I don't really have any dedicated Linux machines. But, it should work. I was able to get an RTL to "sort of" work a while ago, although the audio quality was very poor with a lot of noise and breakup.
Regards,
Ed