Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio transmitting question

From: Timur Karychev
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio transmitting question
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 17:44:51 +0100

Hi Marcus.

Thank you very match for your responses.
1. I use HackRFs, both with latest firmware. I  do not receive any Error-Messages in Debug Console. But, as I exposed smaller Samplerate in "Osmocom"-Block or used wav-File with larger Samplerate, streamed "UUU" and "OOO" Symbols in Console an Transmitter and Receiver side respectively.
2. I meant Mbit/s :-)
3. I used "Trhrottle"-Block because it was so advised in this topic:https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/1314
4. Yes, i did it in order to compensate Frequency-Offset.
5. Ok, i will try. Thank you!
I hope that my answers will help solve the problem with the use of existing blocks.
Best regards,
Timur