Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cant see any signals with limesdr on osmocom sour

From: ogün levent
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cant see any signals with limesdr on osmocom source
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:02:01 +0300

John I noticed my mistake and I matched frequencies on both grc and osmo fft viewer. INcreased sample rate to 40M Still not working. By the way I am using 12dbi antenna in a room that has at least 4 wifi adapters .

I am not sure if I understand the problem. The first shot shows a spectrum centred around 2.4766GHz, but the second has an display of 2.399 to 2.401 GHz - since these ranges (from my point of view) don't overlap, I am not sure how this relates to not being able to see a signal in one versus the other?

            Kind Regards,

                     John