Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Duplicate Packet Header Generator block

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Duplicate Packet Header Generator block
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 05:32:26 -0500

Hi Alice - I'll try to address this 2nd issue, with the bad_weak_ptr.

When you have non-block classes that includes a base & children, you have to inform SWIG how to deal with the base and/or inheriting class (if I recall: technically for the destructor, but that's not the error & the SWIG code isn't obvious either). If you copy the 5 lines & tweak that section of code found in < https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/master/gr-digital/swig/packet_header.i > to read as needed for your class into your OOT's main SWIG file, it should fix the issue.

Hope this helps! - MLD