[Discuss-gnuradio] Audio-file transmit with CODEC2 (based on Loopback-Ex

From: Timur Karychev
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio-file transmit with CODEC2 (based on Loopback-Example)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 20:02:19 +0100

Hi everyone.
I'm trying to implement Audio-file transmit with CODEC2 Encoding/Decoding
scheme.
For this purpose I redesigned the loopback-example from Martin Brown. Rx/Tx files in the attachment.

The audio is transmitting, but very abruptly, choppy.

What could causeĀ  this problem? Where should I look for a solution?

I tried to add synchronization tools ( FLL Fullband Edge, Costas Loop, MM Clock Recovery) but it had no effect.
I edited gr-audio-alsa.conf in order to tune audio-output.
It did not help me either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Timur