Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to get PlutoSDR Sink and Source into Gnuradio

From: Brashendeavours
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to get PlutoSDR Sink and Source into Gnuradio in Linux Ubuntu 17.04
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:41:58 -0500

It looks like that error occurred because your PyBombs doesn’t a connection to download gr-iio?  “Unable to fetch”

On Nov 21, 2017, at 2:36 PM, Ed Troy <address@hidden> wrote:

I tried this on another computer running Ubuntu 17.04 within VMWare that gives me the same problem. In this case, I did not need sudo and got slightly different results, but still no luck.
PyBOMBS.install_manager - INFO - No packages to install.
address@hidden:~/prefix/default$ source setup_env.sh
address@hidden:~/prefix/default$ pybombs remove gr-iio
PyBOMBS - INFO - PyBOMBS Version 2.3.2
PyBOMBS.remove - INFO - Removing package gr-iio.
Uninstalling: (100%) [========================================================]
address@hidden:~/prefix/default$ yes | pybombs recipes add gr-recipes git+https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-recipes.git
PyBOMBS - INFO - PyBOMBS Version 2.3.2
PyBOMBS.recipes - WARNING - Cache dir /home/edtroy/.pybombs/recipes/gr-recipes for remote recipe location gr-recipes already exists! Deleting.
Cloning:     (100%) [=========================================================]
address@hidden:~/prefix/default$ sed -i 's/gitrev.* /gitbranch: master/' ~/.pybombs/recipes/gr-recipes/gr-iio.lwr
address@hidden:~/prefix/default$ pybombs install gr-iio
PyBOMBS - INFO - PyBOMBS Version 2.3.2
PyBOMBS.install_manager - INFO - Phase 1: Creating install tree and installing binary packages:
Install tree:

\- gr-iio
PyBOMBS.install_manager - INFO - Phase 2: Recursively installing source packages to prefix:
PyBOMBS.install_manager - INFO - Installing package: gr-iio
PyBOMBS.Packager.source - ERROR - Problem occurred while building package gr-iio:
Unable to fetch recipe gr-iio
PyBOMBS.install_manager - ERROR - Error installing package gr-iio. Aborting.
address@hidden:~/prefix/default$