[Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged file Sink

From: lavarenne
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tagged file Sink
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 00:06:21 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to use 'tagged file Sink' bloc in a flow graph.
I use 'Correlate Access code - Tag' bloc that works very well, i can easily trig the signal in 'QT Time Sink' using the tag.
Now i would save the binary file, starting from the tag and finishing after a defined amount of time.. So I try 'tagged file sink' but i can't find where the file is stored? It seems there is no created file..?
Any idea?
Thanks,
Thomas