[Discuss-gnuradio] XTRX miniPCIe/PCIe/USB SDR crowdfunding pre-launch

From: Alexander Chemeris
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] XTRX miniPCIe/PCIe/USB SDR crowdfunding pre-launch
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 13:55:43 +0300

Hello, all.

Following our presentation at the GRCon'17 [1], we're launching a
crowdfunding campaign for the XTRX SDR in the next week or so.

XTRX is a tiny miniPCIe embedded versatile SDR. Up to 120MSPS 2x2
MIMO; 10 MHz - 3.7 GHz Rx/Tx range; built-in GPSDO and much more.

Leave your e-mail at the pre-launch page to receive updates and get a
notification when the campaign launches:
https://www.crowdsupply.com/fairwaves/xtrx

Answering the most common questions:

Q: Is GNU Radio supported?