Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with Airspy Mini

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help with Airspy Mini
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 15:35:10 +0200

Glad you're getting engaged with SDR, and especially GNU Radio!
So, if you're completely new to GNU Radio, I'd recommend the "official Guided Tutorials":

http://tutorials.gnuradio.org

They start out rather smooth, and you can "stop" at any point (e.g. if you don't actually want to learn how to write your own C++ block, read only the chapters before that happens), and you'll get a pretty good idea of how things fall into place. Generally, feel free to ask here, or on IRC, or Slack, whatever feels nicest to you :)

Best regards,
Marcus