[Discuss-gnuradio] Osmocom Source Block

From: Ricardo Nuszkowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Osmocom Source Block
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 10:03:08 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to test our setup to see if there is any issues and I am not getting any results for FFT and waterfall plot. I am using a LimeSDR connected to a PC running the latest version of Debian. The LimeSDR is connected to an antenna a coworker brought in which operates in the 162.550MHz range. We have it connected to the LNAW port on the LimeSDR.

I was wondering what do I input on the antenna channel parameter. I have inputed “LNAW” and that doesn’t seem to work. When I tested out a 2.4GHz on the LNAH_1 channel, I inputed LNAH for the channel0 antenna and still got nothing on our FFT and waterfall plots.

This is an screenshot of our screen when attached to 2.4 GHz antenna. Sorry about the blurry image.

Respectfully,
Ricardo