Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg "A GNU Radio-based IEEE 802.15. 4 Testbed " G

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] reg "A GNU Radio-based IEEE 802.15. 4 Testbed " GRC
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 12:06:35 +0200

Hi Rensi,

Well, if the wireshark connector doesn't show any packets, then the PHY layer very likely simply doesn't see any packets. That can have a whole lot of reasons – you're already doing well, starting to debug by looking at the spectrum of the received signal. So, does the spectrum look like you'd expect it from your signal? If it does, does the time domain also look like expected? Are the amplitudes in a reasonable range, ie. solidly below 1.0, but also significantly above 0.05?

Best regards,

Marcus