Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RuntimeError: udp_sink(1): insufficient connected

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RuntimeError: udp_sink(1): insufficient connected output ports
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 20:49:12 -0700

I've been having troubles with the master branch lately myself. I've traced it to having liblog4cpp5 installed or not. If liblog4cpp5 is NOT installed, GNU Radio seems oddly unstable, especially for OOT modules. Note that build-gnuradio does NOT install liblog4cpp5.

Try installing liblog4cpp5-dev (sudo apt-get install liblog4cpp5-dev) and rebuilding GNU Radio.

Ron