Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK problem: intermittent inter-symbol interfere

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK problem: intermittent inter-symbol interference and phase change
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:40:53 +0200

Edwin,

sorry, that TX flowgraph is a total untidy mess. I counted the <block> tags, and there were 90, and most of them were disabled, but cluttering the canvas. I didn't even bother to open the RX.

If you want people to assess your flowgraphs, you'll have to reduce them to only contain what is relevant to the problem, and tidy them up to be as clear as possible. Everything less would be a waste of your own time! Reducing a problem to the minimum is actually a *necessary* step in solving it.

Best regards,
Marcus