Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt GUI: Water falls the wrong direction

From: Anon Lister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt GUI: Water falls the wrong direction
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 04:03:12 -0400

I fully support calling it  the water rise sink.

I once implemented a waterfall, was very proud of my implementation. It was smooth, handled high bandwidths without taxing CPU. Showed to boss... I got a blank stare.... "Uhh, well I've never seen one going up... It's going the wrong way."

:(

Wish I had the wit to just tell him it was a waterrise sink, and smile.

Frankly the industry needs a shakeUP anyway. :P