Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler detection

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler detection
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:05:24 +0200

So, adapt the scale with which you look at things.

I think your question could actually use a lot of "describe the problem that you're actually having".

The point is that you don't really seem to understand how you'd "pull the doppler signals" out of a combination of signals. Now, we all love to help each other, but with this, I'm really stuck with "I don't know what Andrew needs help with". My gut feeling is that you haven't got a firm grip on what Doppler estimation really is, or how you can do it:

I guess this would require some sort of processing ?
GNU Radio can help you /implement/ that, but at least the basic principles are universal. I'd have done very much the same as Chris: point you to references, which will allow you to recognize the math behind Doppler estimation from actual implementation.

Best regards,

Marcus