[Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone Want Old Printed Documents?

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Anyone Want Old Printed Documents?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 19:20:05 -0400

I have a couple old printouts that might be of interest to people on
this list. I've been cleaning out old files and came upon these. If
anybody wants either I'm happy to send via USPS to you. If no takers
then they get recycled at the end of this coming week. If interested
please contact me off-list. Cheers! - MLD

1) When I was doing my PhD work, I paid for a printed copy of Amril
Aman's 1992 PhD dissertation from Purdue titled "On-line Scheduling and
Dynamic Task Assignment" <
http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/dissertations/AAI9301253/index.html >; you
can see a preview of some pages here <
https://search.proquest.com/docview/304026575 >. I could not (and still
cannot) find a free PDF of it online; maybe it's available to folks
inside Purdue?

2) When I was at MIT I took 18.063 from Arthur Mattuck (maybe:
"Introduction to Algebraic Systems"?). These notes span all sorts of
interesting topics: Big-Oh and Little-Oh notation; Prime Numbers and
Factorization; Equivalence Relations; Public Key Cryptographic Systems;
Planar Graphs; Generators and Relations for Groups; Chinese Remainder
Theorem; Finite Abelian Groups; Finite Fields; Polynomial Codes.