Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating variable by passing message

From: mohammad nejati
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating variable by passing message
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 14:41:14 +0430

Thanks Brian ,
But how work QT Range slider ? for example if use a range slider for
one of taps value in FFT taps for example
[0.1,0.001,0.2,My_range_slider_ID,0.2,...] changing value of slider in
run time update FFT filter taps without any problem . i need some
thins like that but it get value from message port .