Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Room Block Update

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GRCon17] Room Block Update
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 12:14:37 -0400

Oops, should have read the *11th* of August (tomorrow).

Thanks, Marcus, for pointing out my typo!

Cheers,
Ben

On Aug 10, 2017 11:40, "Ben Hilburn" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all -

This is a heads-up that our negotiated room rate (which matches the US Federal Government's per-diem rate for San Diego) and room block is no longer guaranteed by the hotel as of EOB this Friday, the 10th of August. If you haven't yet booked your rooms for GRCon, please do so soon!

bahiahotel.com/groups/GRCon17/

Cheers,
The GRCon Organizing Committee