[Discuss-gnuradio] A newcomer needs help with SDR Projects list

From: Ash SDR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A newcomer needs help with SDR Projects list
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:44:02 -0400

Hello everyone ,

I have limited background with RF Systems because of my graduate level courses in wireless and digital communications and NOT any industr experience in PHY Layer .

 Now , I am working on vehicle-to-vehicle communications in an Automotive OEM industry mostly at application layer level using V2V Radios

I am planning to move to PHY layer . So, I brought my own software defined radio (hackRF one) and learning GNU Radio to use with it after office hours.  I did go through these books which pretty much focus on  using SDR and GNU Radio for simple wireless communications... (doesn't go much in technical detail though)  http://www.fieldxp.com/buy/

I would like to do some real-time projects like sending and receiving data using WiFi / or any other real time wireless communications.  . But I do need a baseline for that as I am not a full time practitioner of wireless communications and its been 2 years I worked with those devices at my school.
Are there any links/location (or) anyone have some documentation of any project which is publicly available which i can go through , understand and implement it ...

Please any comments/suggestions to improve my usage on software defined radios will be helpful ..
 I know this a a great forum for GNU Radio discussion , but please help out a newbie who want to get into the world of software defined radios.

Best Regards
Ash