Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] C++ --> GRC(Socket PDU ---> QT Frequ

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] C++ --> GRC(Socket PDU ---> QT Frequency GUI)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 11:19:19 +0200

Ah! You've set the data type of the QT GUI sink to "complex message"; I wasn't aware that this feature had made it to the master branch :)

The point of moving to C++ was that the flowgraph I really want to use is just causing me huge problems - most notably that there are periods of a few seconds every now and again when the USRP drops a load of packets and then, after a while, the flow just freezes up. I find it difficult to follow how GNU Radio really works and I thought it would be a better bet to be directly in control of my samples all the way.

Hm, yeah, I know it's not trivial, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the way to go. What kind of flow graph was giving you so much trouble?

Best regards,

Marcus