Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking to an external library in an OOT c++ modu

From: Moritz Luca Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking to an external library in an OOT c++ module?
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 23:34:17 +0200

Hi William,

I am not sure, if this is your issue, but it seems as your external lib is not found by your cmake. I currently dealt with including some external libraries in the gr-dab module too.

I always wrote a Find.cmake file that lets cmake find the path to your library header.

Check it out for example the FindFaad.cmake. You can than find the package (find_package) in your CMakeLists.txt of your module and check if it was successfully found.

I hope that helps finding your issue

Luca