Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS '17] GRC C++ Output - Week 0: Introduction

From: Kartik Patel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS '17] GRC C++ Output - Week 0: Introduction
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 07:58:19 +0530

Dear Håkon Vågsether,

Congratulations for the selection in SOCIS. All the best for your project. :)

Regards,
Kartik Patel

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 12:53 AM, Håkon Vågsether <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

I am this year's SOCIS student, and I will be working on enabling GRC to output C++ code for the next 10 weeks. I am very excited to get started with the coding, and I'd like to thank the GNU Radio community (and in particular my mentors Sebastian Koslowski and Derek Kozel) for this opportunity to get involved in the project.

My blog is now live at https://grccpp.wordpress.com/, and I have forked the main gnuradio repository at https://github.com/hauk142/gnuradio/tree/python3.

PS: Luca and Kartik, I have allowed myself to take great inspiration from you both with regard to blog design. Hope you don't mind :) Great work so far and good luck with the rest of your GSoC projects!

Best regards,
Håkon Vågsether