[Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research is Hiring!

From: Manuel Uhm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus Research is Hiring!
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:01:32 -0700

Hi everyone,

Ettus Research is currently looking for a USRP Product Manager. If you’re a long time USRP user and always wanted to be able to drive the direction and feature set of next generation USRPs, this is your chance!

This is a full-time position with a strong preference to be located in our Santa Clara office with the rest of the team. Ettus will pay for relocation. The full job description can be found on our website here:

https://www.ettus.com/career/details/14

Cheers,

Manuel