Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noobie Advice -- Installing Icons, Mime Type, and

From: Jerry
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Noobie Advice -- Installing Icons, Mime Type, and Menu Items
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:44:38 -0400

Hi Håkon

Big thank you !!

I understand that many times “instructions” are not precisely correct and may be missing pieces of code punctuations, grammar, etc.  However, as an entry level person to Linux – when reading a wiki page or readme file…it is exactly these subtle missing pieces that can drive a person crazy.

With your help it installed quickly.

Best

Jerry NY2KW