Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example

From: Alex Homero Rivadeneira Erazo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:30:31 -0400

Hi Marcus

At this moment, I am installing the gnuradio 3.7.12git-171-get72c77bc from source, which is the same that I installed with pybombs . Unfortunately, I just already built the gnuradio with "make && make test". The gnuradio that I had with the standard installation was gnuradio 3.7.9

Thanks

Best regards,

Alex