Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Runtime AttributeError for custom block

From: Nicolas Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Runtime AttributeError for custom block
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:49:25 +0200

Hi,

it is nice that you look for the error before posting, but does your module actually need the ITPP libraries? because that might have been something specific for the case that you quoted.

To check if your problem is linking, first run the following command:

    $ sudo ldconfig

and then try to start again your application in GRC.

If the problem persists, then you have to look for some required library which linking is not made properly. To check the linking you can run the "ldd" command on the generated shared object of your module (which, based on your email, is supposed to be called something like 'libgnuradio-a1System.so')

Regards,
- Nicolas