Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with IEEE802-11 Blocks?

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problems with IEEE802-11 Blocks?
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 06:57:03 +0100

Hi,

I recommend to start with the example flow graph and make sure that it works works for you. If that works, just replace the constant message source with the data that you want to transmit. Did you maybe delete the packet pad block and just sent data back to back without any space in between?

Best,
Bastian