Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful installation of GNURadio 3.6.4.1 on Wi

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful installation of GNURadio 3.6.4.1 on Window XP and Windows 8
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017 15:59:34 +0000

I have built windows installers for gnuradio that have been available for a bit over a year.  They include 3.7.11.1 and just last week updated them to version 1.3,  and include a wide variety of drivers and packages all purpose built for windows 10 64-bit.

Hopefully that will save you some trouble.  They are located at:

www.gcndevelopment.com/gnuradio/downloads.htm

Geof