Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD and GNU Radio on Beaglebone

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD and GNU Radio on Beaglebone
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 18:26:09 -0700

Hi Usman,

I haven't used this SDK for the BBB, but found this write up [1]. Another option to consider is using Arch Linux [2]. The UHD and GNU Radio Arch-Arm packages are kept fairly up to date.

I noticed that you posted this question on both mailing lists, specifically on usrp-users at [3], we can keep the discussion on this thread.

[1] - https://github.com/tshakthipradeep/BBB/wiki/Chapter-1:-BeagleBone-Black-SDK-Download-&-Installation
[2] - https://archlinuxarm.org/platforms/armv7/ti/beaglebone-black
[3] - http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2017-March/023930.html

Regards,