[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Rafik ZITOUNI
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 23:29:10 +0200

Dear all,

I translate the /gr-digital/examples/narrowband/digital_bert_tx.py and the /gr-digital/examples/narrowband/digital_bert_rx.py python source codes to GRC flow graphs. The objective is to get more graphical possibilities with a GRC.  My flow graph gives a fine result of BER and SNR for DBPSK modulation.
The problem is with the rotating points of my constellation. I think that the rotation of my view comes from a lack of frequency synchronization, but why I obtained a correct BER and SNR?
Images intégrées 1
You find attached to this message a constellation view obtained by my flow graph.

Please could you explain me this  result or give an advice to improve the obtained result?

Regards,

--
Rafik