[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N210 gain requirement

From: Roohollah Parvizi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP N210 gain requirement
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:40:22 -0500

Hello all,

I am going to buy GPS antenna cables for my Sensor Suit. My sensor suite that includes 2 USRP N210 with SBX daughter-board. But the problem is that the vendor asked about the gain required for the receiver (here USRP N210)
Or their overall gain requirement! They want to know this information then suggest the cable which fulfills this requirement. But I have not found such information from USRP N210 manual or Webpage. Could you please help me with this issue?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks,

Roohollah