Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clock recovery without change of phase

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Clock recovery without change of phase
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 11:28:16 +0200

Hi George,

isn't the job of a clock recovery actually to *change* the phase of your signal so that its original clocking is recovered?

I'm a bit confused; could you maybe elaborate on what you want to do (what for/why/what specific output are you looking for)? Are you maybe looking for the clock error signal?

Best regards,
Marcus