Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Source Sound Card L and R Channels

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Source Sound Card L and R Channels
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 13:32:41 +0200

Hi Rob,

Might be part of the things that don't work well in our windows port.

Can you try the image from https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GNU_Radio_Live_SDR_Environment ? The direct downloads are a bit special due to SSL issues right now, but the torrent should be really fast (my server is webseeding it).

Best regards,

Marcus