[Discuss-gnuradio] Connecting USRP N210s with loopback kit - Still not r

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Connecting USRP N210s with loopback kit - Still not receiving packets at higher sampling rate (above 5 MHz)
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:35:30 -0500

Hi,

I previously posted about the possibility of connecting USRPs with a loopback cable kit. I have connected the two USRPs with the loopback cable kit to eliminate the wireless channel and low SNR problem but I am still not receiving packets at higher sampling rates, anything above 5 MHz. It works till 4 MHz but with a high packet error rate. What could be the reason for this ?