[Discuss-gnuradio] Signal distorted when using concurrently two USRP B21

From: George Vardakis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Signal distorted when using concurrently two USRP B210 devices
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 22:53:17 +0300

Hello all,

I have two USRP B210 devices which i use in my MIMO application. When i use the two of them concurrently in a flowgraph - or different flowgraphs - i notice that the signal received by the streams of one of the devices (the one whose serial number is last in lexicographical order) is distorted. Because i transmit a known training sequence, i know what to expect, and i observe that sometimes the real or imaginary part of the signal has flipped its sign (i see the signal mirrored compared to the known one), or other times it is completely distorted. When i use each device separately, everything works fine. The UHD driver i use is the v3.9.5 one.Any ideas about it?

Thank you!