Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd time_spec

From: Amirhosein naseri
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd time_spec
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 06:31:09 +0000 (UTC)

Tnx Paul for your answer.
Yeah I read that page and I added UHD , but I got same error again.

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 17:20, Garver, Paul W
<address@hidden> wrote:
Did you link against the appropriate libraries in cmake? Haven’t done this myself for UHD library calls, but my guess is you need to add UHD to GR_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS, or something similar [1]. That error is a really poor message for diagnosing the root issue ,which is likely a linking problem.

PWG

[1] https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/OutOfTreeModulesConfig