Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp_spectrum_sense.py
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 14:10:39 -0700

Hello MuratCA77:

What do you mean by "close gr-inspector"? If you meant building & installing it, yes, you may have to update your cmake package. Ubuntu 14.04 does come with cmake 2.8.12, which is older than what gr-inspector asks for (CMakeLists.txt says: cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.1) ).

See: https://askubuntu.com/questions/610291/how-to-install-cmake-3-2-on-ubuntu-14-04 (or alternatively, you can switch to a newer version of Ubuntu).

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin