Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK/QAM Demodulation Issue

From: Mojtaba Mansour Abadi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK/QAM Demodulation Issue
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 13:33:09 +0100

Thanks a lot Cinaed for the tips, in particular, the symmetry order and CMA equaliser.

I did what you suggested about sps variable. However, it didn't help.

Besides as far as I know form GNURadio documentation, samples/symbol is referring to the samples representing a single constellation symbol so increasing this parameter is equivalent to interpolating the signal. It doesn't have to do anything with the modulation scheme. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Cheers,

Mansour.