[Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE802.11 transceiver - problems sending data

From: Cristian Rodríguez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE802.11 transceiver - problems sending data
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 10:57:39 -0500

Hi all.

I'm trying to run the file nic.sh (app for the transceiver flowgraph in gnuradio) as in this youtube video of Bastian, but i can run it at all.

I have:
  • USRP B210
  • i7 4710HQ, 12 Gb RAM, USB 3.0.
  • Ubuntu 16.04.2
I'm doing

I understand the proof as:

Imágenes integradas 5

Then i just would have to reconfigure my PC MAC in the nic.sh file and flowgraph, put a channel in the 2GHz band, set 20 Msamples/s and run it.

It is the main part of nic.sh file. I just changed my MAC and assigned the 192.168.123.2 IP. The other is the same of i got in Github.

Imágenes integradas 3

I did the same in the flowgraph (just in this WIFI MAC block).

Imágenes integradas 6

Thus. I run the app by the terminal... ./nic.sh.

Later, i open another terminal and type ssh 192.168.123.2, and it doesn't work as in the video. Then i check wireshark and it is that happens. I'm receiving the petition of a TCP port but it for any reason is not working. In this way i can't connect from the USRP B210 to my pc. I think my PC is not answering the petition or something like that.

Imágenes integradas 1

The MACs are as supposed (i Checked it in wireshark)
Imágenes integradas 2

Thanks in advance for the time to read it.

Best regards,

Cristian