Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Kernel Ubuntu - USB 3.0 trouble - missed packets

From: Fernando
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Kernel Ubuntu - USB 3.0 trouble - missed packets
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 14:13:06 +0200

Also the connector. I have nottice bad performance qhen using usb 3.0   front case connectors.

regards

On 16/05/17 06:49, Neel Pandeya wrote:
Hello Cristian:

If you use Ubuntu 16.04.2, the kernel is 4.8, which should be fine.

The specific USB controller is also very important. The Intel controllers work best. Which controller do you have in your system? (run "lspci")

What flow control errors are you seeing? Are there any overruns ("O") or underruns ("U") printed on the console?

Did you increase the socket buffer sizes?

https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_transport.html#transport_udp_sockbufs

--​Neel Pandeya