[Discuss-gnuradio] Run GRC flow graphs using python from command line

From: Vishwesh Rege
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run GRC flow graphs using python from command line
Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 14:33:01 -0700

Hi,

Is there any way to run GNU Radio flow graphs using python from the command line?

I have built the flow graph for a FM Receiver in GRC and have generated the .py file. Executing the flow graph in GRC works fine. However when I run using python:
python WBFM_Rx.py
I get an error saying "ImportError: No module named osmosdr"

Can I expect to have a working FM Receiver by running from the command line using the auto generated python script?

Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks.