Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Code

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Companion Extensions: Output C++ Code
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 20:41:45 +0200

Dear Sandeep,

hi, and welcome! We've already got a contribution for that project aspect. Which certainly doesn't mean we don't want your help! So, if you want to contribute to GNU Radio, I think a great way to contribute is actually to improve some documentation. So, judging from your email, I'd say you'd be exactly the entry-level user that I'd ask to give feedback about the Guided Tutorials on http://tutorials.gnuradio.org by writing a critical mail to address@hidden .

Best regards,

Marcus