Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Major OpenCL Updates

From: Anon Lister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Major OpenCL Updates
Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 00:57:19 -0400

Ubuntu 16.04. I followed the notes for the nvidia install. Got me past
the incompatible headers. Would be cool to steal the cmake opencl
magic they use in gr-phosfor so it picks up the right includes and
whatnot paths. Anywho, now I get:

home/anon/gr-clenabled/lib/clFilter_impl.h:26:24: fatal error:
fir_filter.h: No such file or directory

I didn't poke around to see if this is auto-generated somehow, but
given the recent commits relating to the topic, is it possible it just
got missed in a commit? It is, indeed, not there:

address@hidden:~/gr-clenabled$ find . -name "fir_filter.h"