Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recording samples for a predefined time

From: do ber
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Recording samples for a predefined time
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 10:15:59 +0300

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the late answer. For the future readers; what you suggested has worked. If we could use WX GUI or QT GUI, it would be better. I guess there is no way to use these blocks in this situation.

Regards,
Ali

Hi Ali,

One way to achieve this would be to use a "Head" block with the "Num Items" set to: samp_rate*2.

Then set the values under the top_block/Options block to be:

Generate Options: No GUI
Run Options: Run to Completion.

Regards,
Nate