Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenCL FPGA Recommendation?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OpenCL FPGA Recommendation?
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 09:03:28 +0200

Hey,

just a general recommendation: you might want to define a few edge specs
of your accelerator first – I'd start with the acceptable interfaces to
a PC (I think that brings it down to PCIe cards and FPGA/CPU SoCs pretty
much).

Then: You might want to consider why specifically you want to use an
FPGA to do openCL (as opposed to, say, a GPU), to further restrict the
field; that might rule out one of the two options above.

Best regards,
Marcus