[Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency offset for RTL-SDR

From: saitejac6
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency offset for RTL-SDR
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 23:43:59 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am using GNUradio from last week and i am having a RTL-SDR and my
operating frequency is 403MHz. I am using a signal generator for correcting
the frequency  offset. Can you please tell me what is process or method for
frequency offset. In GNURadio i have used a RTL-SDR source, a throttle block
and fft and time scope block to check the offset. can u help me with these
blocks can offset be corrected? and how?

regards
Teja