Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink: file size

From: Ellie White
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink: file size
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 02:27:02 +0000

Oops, forgot to reply all!

From: Ellie White
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:57 PM
To: Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden>

Hi Marcus -

Apologies for the delayed response! Thanks for your helpful input and for
sending the link to your SID repository.  It looks like it is full of useful
stuff; however when I tried to run the .grc file, it shows that a lot of blocks
are missing - is there some way I can fix that? Do I need to install some
blocks from a different location, or did I just do something wrong when I
cloned the repository and ran the Makefile? (I'm super new to GitHub, so it
could certainly be some incompetence on my part related to that).

Also, based on your experience, what do you think is a good channel bandwidth?

Thanks again!

Ellie