[Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T2 encoder

From: sakthivel velumani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DVB-T2 encoder
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:41:52 +0200

Hi

I learned about the Rohde & Schwartz engineering competition 2017. This year the task is to enhance the DVB T2 coder in GNU radio for better performance. I have few doubts. Anyone's help is appreciated.
1. I am new to GNU radio. So from where could i start inorder to work towards the task? I had installed GNU radio.
2. If I have to develope some code, would i prefer c++ or python?

Thank you

Best regards
Sakthivel Velumani