Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase shift using a multiply block

From: mleech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase shift using a multiply block
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:30:55 -0400

Just use:

complex(math.cos(angle-in-radians),math.sin(angle-in-radians))

As the constant in a multiply-const block

On 2017-04-18 10:23, Trejo Treviño wrote:

I am trying add a phase-shift to my signal via the use of a multiply block, but I have not been able to find the correct inputs for the block. What syntax should I use to input an exponential or a complex cosine/sine combination for the multiplication?

Best,

Fernando