Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus TwinRx and Music algorithm

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ettus TwinRx and Music algorithm
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 03:41:43 -0700

Hello Trek,

The DOA demo is hosted at the following link. There are several simulation programs included in the apps directory.
https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-doa/

Regards,
Derek

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 2:28 AM, Trek Liu <address@hidden> wrote:
We are interested in evaluating the Ettus TwinRx platform for direction finding, just wonder if the MUSIC source code is fully opened in the public domain? and can we evaluate with some sample data before we buy the hardware?

thanks.